- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Cups water
- 1/2 Cups coconut milk
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- some pandan paste or green food coloring
1. For the batter, mix well and filter into a jug with long nozzle for easy pouring.
2. Grease the mould with cooking oil using screwpine leave or pastry brush.
3. Pour in the batter 3/4 full into the mould not to let overflows. Put on the lid (I recommend casserole lid because you can see thru) and wait until the batter half-cooked.
4. Put in the sugar (1/2 teaspoon).
5. Put on the lid and leave to cook.
6. Take them out using toothpick or fork. Serve warm.
Naz Rinn Chan, 2007, March 12, Kuih Cara Berlauk & Kuih Cara Manis. Fotopages.com, Retrieved May 2, 2012, from http://rinnchan.fotopages.com/?entry=1107864.
Mai, 2011, June 29, Kuih Cara Manis (mini pancake with melted sugar filling).i can bake too, Retrieved May 2, 2012, from http://i-can-bake-too.blogspot.com/2011/06/kuih-cara-manis-mini-pancake-with.html.